. Almond / badam - 1 cup
. Powdered sugar - 1 cup
. Butter - 3 tbsp
. Milk - to soak almond
1. Bring a small pot of water to boil. Add almonds to boiling water and cook for 1-2 seconds. Turn off the gas.
2. Pour the almond through a strainer and rinse with cold water.
3. After cool remove the skin of almonds with your 2 fingers easily.
4. Soak almonds in some milk for 1/2 hour.
5. Grind the almond along with milk.
6. Heat 3 tbsp ghee in a thick bottom non stick pan.
7. Add the almond paste and powdered sugar to the ghee.
8. Mix well and cook with constant stirring until it leave from the sides.
9. Remove from fire and pour into a greased pan. After cool to room temperature cut it into square pieces and garnish with almond.
10. Or once the mixture is slightly warm make small balls and flatten it. Garnish with almond. I make eyes and mouth with almond pieces for my kids.