. Rice powder - 2 cup
. Water - 2 cup
. Salt - to taste
. Shredded coconut
For prawns masala :
. Prawns - 1/2 k
. Onion - 3
. Green chilly - 2
. Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
. Curry leaves
. Kashmiri chilly powder - 2 1/2 spoon
. Turmeric powder
. Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
1. Cook the prawns with some turmeric powder and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion, till golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste, curry leaves, green chilly and salt. Saute well.
3. Add chilly powder, turmeric powder and garam masala. Fry well over low flame.
4. Add prawns. Mix well until all the masala coat well. Add 2 tbsp water. Mix well.
1. Boil water along with salt.
2. Stir in the rice flour over low flame. Stir well with the help of the back side of the laddle. Make a stiff paste.
3. Remove from flame and knead to form a soft dough.
4. Form into small lemon sized balls.
5. Now flatten it with handa.
6 Fill with 1 tbsp prawns masala.
7. Pull the edges close and re roll into a neat ball.
8. Roll this ball in shredded coconut.
9. Steam for 20 - 25 minutes until it done.