. Milk - 1 cup
. Sugar to taste + for caramelize
. Cornflour - 1 tbsp
. Egg - 6
. Cardamom powder a pinch [ optional ]
1. In a small bowl milk mix with cornflour and keep aside.
2. In another bowl beat eggs and enough sugar with a fork until the sugar dissolves.
3. Mix egg mixture and cornflour mixture.
4. Then add 1 cup milk to the egg cornflour mixture.
5. Caramelize a bowl with 2 tb sp sugar.
6. Pour the egg cornflour mixture to the caramelized bowl.
7. Cook in steamer until a wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean.
8. Cool for sometimes and carefully turn to a plate.
9. Refrigerate until cool.
10. Garnish with some sliced almonds.