Its a four layer pudding.... not a simple four layer. Delicious four layers. I think its a royal pudding. Very rich.
. oreo biscuit - 2 packets
. Butter - 2 or 3 spoon
. Small gulab-jamun
. Milk - 500 ml
. Milkmaid - 1/2 tin
. Sugar - 2 small spoon
. Chinagrass - 5 gram
. Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
1. For this pudding i made gulab-jamun with 1 cup of milk powder.
2. Make very small gulab-jamun
3. Crush the oreo biscuits in a mixer and mix with butter.
4. Press oreo butter mixture into a pudding dish. Press lightly with your hands.
5. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
t6. Then arrange the small gulabs over oreo mixture.
7. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
8. Mean while make the milk mixture.
9. Take a pan. Add milk, milkmaid, sugar and vanilla essence. Bring to boil.
10. At the same time melt the chinagrass at very low flame.
12. After 20 minutes carefully pour this milk mixture over gulab jamuns.
13. Refrigerate until set.
14. After set garnish with caramelized cashews.