. Boneless chicken cut into cubes.- 600 g
. Curd - 4 or 5 spoon
. Kashmiri chilli powder - 5 or 6 spoon
. Turmeric powder - 1/2 t sp
. Garam masala - 1/2 t sp
. Salt - to taste
. Curry leaves - a handful
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes. Wash clean and pat dry the chicken.
2. Chop the curry leaves into small pieces.
3. Marinate the chicken pieces with chilly powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, salt, curd and chopped curry leaves. Mix very well.
4. Keep aside for minimum 1 hour.
5. After 1 or 2 hour heat oil in a pan.
6. Add chicken pieces and fry until it become crispy.
try it friendz.... very tasty and delicious.....
and very easy to make.....