Kallumakai- 250 g
Onion small- 1
Green chilli- 2
Ginger garlic- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder- half tsp
Chilly powder - 2 or 3 tsp as per your taste
Garam masala- half tsp
1. Clean and wash kallumakai.
2. Kallumakai mix with chilly powder, onion, green chilly,turmeric powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste and salt.
3. Pressure cook with enough water up to 2-3 whistle. After cook drain the water.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add few curry leaves and half tsp chilly powder.
5. Add cooked kallumakai. Saute for couple of minutes until dry.