. Chicken - 200 g
. Potato - 1/2 k ( cook and mash )
. Onion - 2
. Green chilli - 5
. Ginger paste - 1/2 tsp
. Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
. Garam masala - 1 tsp
. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
. Curry leaves
. Egg - 1 [ beat with a fork ]
. Bread crumbs
1. Cook the chicken pieces with some salt, turmeric powder and pepper powder. Drain the water and minced. Keep aside.
3. Heat oil. Add onion, ginger garlic paste, green chilly and curry leaves. Fry till onions are golden.
4. Add turmeric powder and garam masala. Mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add mashed potato, minced chicken and salt. cook for another 2-3 minutes.
7. Beat the egg and pour in a plate and take bread crumbs in another plate.
8. Coat the cutlet first in eggs and then roll in bread crumbs.
9. Heat oil in a pan.Fry the cutlets till both sides turn golden colour.
10. Remove and place in a tissue paper.
11. For making burger shape like this.