. Potato - 4
. Onion -2
. Green chilli - 3
. Tomato - 1/2 of a small one
. Garlic - 3 no [ cut into small pieces ]
. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
. Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
. Curry leaves
. Mustard seeds
1. Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Splitter mustard seeds. Add curry leaves and garlic. Fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add chopped onion, green chilly, curry leaves and salt. Cook until the onion get golden brown colour. Add tomato.
3. Add turmeric powder and garam masala. Fry for 3 minutes at very low flame.
4. Add potato and mix very well. Adjust the salt.
5. Add enough water and cook until it done.